I am the leader of IoT research group. Areas of my interests include crowdsourcing, city computing, wireless communication, and energy-harvesting micro-systems.
- One long paper was accepted by Elsevier Computer Networks 2022.
- One long paper was accepted by IEEE Transcations on Intelligent Transportation Systems 2022.
- One regular paper was accepted by IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems
- One regular paper was accepted by IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics.
- One regular paper was accepted by IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Quality of Service 2021.
- Dr. Xiaoying Shi visited our group and gave a talk titled "Analysis and Display of Bus Bicycle Data".
- One long paper was accepted by IEEE Access 2020.
- One long paper was accepted by The Computer Journal 2020.
- One long paper was accepted by ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks 2019.
- Professor Tian He from The Department of Computer Science and Engineering at University of Minnesota visited our group and gave a talk titled "Deliver Timely, Contact Intelligently".
- Congratulations! Wei Li was admitted by the Department of Computer Science and Technology of Tsinghua University as a professional master with the No.1 score of re-examination's interview.
- Congratulations! Pengqian Lu and Siwen Zheng won the 2018's HuaWei Scholarship.
- Congratulations! Jianhui Zhang won the honor of Top 10 Best Advisor and their group won the Top 10 Academic Research Team.
- Congratulations! Pengqian Lu won the 2018's National Scholarship for Graduate Student.
- Siwen Zheng's project got support by the Department of Education Scientific Research Project of Zhejiang Province.